September 17, 2009

Realizations

REALIZATIONS:

* Only 6 days till I leave for school
* I don't know my roomates, and for some reason I have avoided calling them
* I haven't really started packing
* There's probably so much more stuff that I could need that I don't have...
* I miss my friends from SAU a ton!!
* My foot still hurts
* I'm scared to leave the cafe in a way
* I'm excited to go back to school again
* I have too much on my plate, but I try to eat it all on my own
* I'm not over you and that freaks me out
* Apparently I don't eat enough?...this seems weird to me
* I'm sleepy
* I'm addicted to my computer
* I cleaned/organized my bathroom tonight all by myself :)
* There is no Panera in Muskegon that I know of
* I hate missing you
* I sing harmonies all the time
* Writing on napkins is my version of a notepad or post-it note

....I should probably go to bed....

G'NIGHT

1 comment:

Unknown said...

At some point, I want to know the "you" that is who you're not over as well as the "you" that you're missing. Just saying...