September 1, 2009

Color Freak

Okay, so I'm sitting on the couch with my lappy with a blank blog screen ahead trying to figure out what to type. I will make note that I grabbed a piece of paper to jot down some phrases for an idea I had for a work on my other blog, but none the less the white screen is bugging me.

Then it dawns on me that the paper I grabbed is one in which I used the other day to write out names of colors while using that particular color to "test" my new thin point sharpie pens. I'm a freak! Seriously, I got so excited to use my new pens that I did that?? What is wrong with me?

I should also note that it bugged me that the pens weren't all aligned in proper color sequence so I reorganized them in the box...

Also, am I the only one that likes to make sure everything I buy is color coordinated? I'm in the middle of figuring out what I need for school since I'll be living in a townhouse, not just a room. I have most of what I need, but I need more kitchen stuff. Anyways, I think I spent at least an hour in the kitchen department at Target to make sure I was getting not only a great deal, but also getting the right colors to match the rest of my stuff from like 3 years ago. And we're just talking about dishes...LOL

Okay. Summary: I love colors and color cordinating :P

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

umm i spent 15 minutes on the rug aisle the other night comparing it to other colors to make sure it wasn't going to clash with my color scheme in my bedroom. out of control :)

and i bought coordinating kitchen stuff. dishes are white and blue, so are the dishtowels, and the measuring cups, and well you get the idea. didn't really plan it that way it just happened :) hahjaha

Ashley said...

Haha glad I'm not the only one...
And I'm also thinking that we might be good shopping partners since we both stuggle with this particular shopping "disorder"...or whatever you want to call it :)