June 8, 2008

Frustrations and Giggles

Tonight I find myself at the Connors household. I am loving how a consumers energy has for casted that we will be without power till Monday afternoon...NOT!! But what can I do. Life happens. And it is sometimes fun to live in the dark and play hide and go seek for clothes and whatnot! However it has been a blast trying on huge hot pink glasses, a black fro, and boas in the Connors' basement with Ashley(the other one)! I am wearing them as I type :) Seriously, I am such a dork.

So, what am I trying to say? What I am trying to say is that no matter how inconvenient life can be sometimes, just take the chance to have some fun with it. I would really like to have power back so that I can take a shower in my own bathroom, to use my own computer and just live like I am used to, but I can't change the weather, and I can't change the power situation. But I can enjoy playing dress-up, playing hide-and-go-seek, and enjoying the people around me.

...and I'll have you know that I am now covered with little green post-it notes, because Ashley is ridiculous! Just thought you might enjoy the mental picture :)

No comments: