As I sit watching one of my favorite chick flicks, being whisked away into a completely different world, reality hits me. It strikes deep. I don't have a fairy tale story and I'm not a princess. Not even close. Last time I checked, I don't live in a castle, have a fairy godmother, or have my own sparkling carriage. ...And real life is completely different than the movies.
But I've realized something. I don't have to live in a castle, have a fairy godmother, or have my own sparkling carriage to be a princess. I already am one. I am a child of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords! So guess what that makes me! A PRINCESS!
...I wrote the first part of this a while back but never got to finish it until now. I have been listening to "Cinderella" by Steven C. Chapman non stop so when I found this in my writing journal, I decided to finish the thought process. ...Although, I will say that "Cinderella" isn't exactly about this particular subject, it just helped to get the creative juices going again :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment