June 19, 2008

Whew! Today has flow past...in a good way. I was pretty much at the cafe from 8:30am yesterday till 1am today and then went back at around 8:30am to start my first official day at work! The cafe is now up and running and boy were we busy today! I am just a little wiped out now, so I think a nap would be really nice. Soon. But after a bike ride or walk or something. I don't know yet.

But despite some frustration and exhaustion, I am so happy and thankful for what God has and will do for our family these last few long months. We have been blessed beyond our expectations, and even in the most stressful moments all I can say is, "I have an AMAZING God!"

Thanks to all of you who have been praying for me and my family and our little cafe. We couldn't have made it without it you!

PS: Our open house is Friday, June 27th from 5pm-8pm if you really want to come. Just call me for directions :) AND for those of you who have been asking, I will try to post some pictures of the cafe soon!

No comments: